Band- Optimist band festival tomorrow. Bring: water, lunch, instrument, and black clothes.
- reed players bring extra reed, valve players bring valve oil.
Badminton- Today and tomorrow after school.
- No school Fri.
Literacy- T.E. Personification (1 example,) Simile #1,2,3, Metaphores #1, Vocab. page 1/ Ch. 6 vocab., Ch. 6 questions.
Band- Full band tomorrow
- No school Friday!
Math- Unit 6, lesson 8
Band- Sectionals tomorrow, band festival on Thurs., bring a lunch!
3- way conferences are on Friday (no school.)
- 3- way conference letter in agenda pocket.- No school Thurs. and Fri.
- We checked our leprechaun traps with our buddies today!
Math- Unit 6, lesson 7 assignment page due.
Social Studies- Current event due if not complete.
Social- Knowing our News current event due.
Math- Unit 6 lesson 7 p,229 #1, a-d, 3, a-b, 5, 6. b-c, 7. a, 9.
- Green wear day tomorrow!- Dance tomorrow afternoon at 1:30. (There will be a canteen and TCBY sales.)
- No school Thurs. and Fri.
Happy Pi day!!!
Health- Complete all assignments up to 'What I value" (B-29.)
Band- Full band Monday.
We participated in the Rocks and Rings activity today!
Band- Sectionals tomorrow.
Math- Unit 6 lesson 4 including stretch your thinking due.
Literacy- All comprehension questions and vocab. should be completed up to chapter 5.
* Bring any materials needed for Leprechaun traps.
Literacy- Review paragraph ch. 1-3. Ch. 5 questions.
Math- Unit 6 lesson 3 assignment page.
Arts. Ed.- Code hint review.
* Bring change of clothes if needed for phys. ed.